Forklift Inspection Logbook Kit
An easy way to maintain the OSHA required inspection logs
OSHA requires that all forklifts be inspected before the beginning of each shift. The Forklift Inspection Logbook Kit provides 624 daily forklift checklists (over 2-years) in one complete kit. If the truck requires maintenance, there is a Forklift Repair Request Form that can be filled out to alerts management of the mechanical failure. All information in stored in the Log to keep a history of the mechanical condition of the truck. In the event that the forklift does not pass inspection the Lift Truck Log contains a lock-out tag to tag-out the equipment for safety.
NOTE: OSHA Regulation states that a lift truck be inspected before the beginning of each shift and a record be kept on file. The Lift Truck Log is a complete system that ensures the operator completes this important task. The Log is a highly visible case that mounts anywhere on the lift truck. A guaranteed way to ensure everyone does their safety inspections.
The Forklift Logbook kits are available by forklift classification and in English or Spanish: Propane counterbalance, electric counterbalance, electric pallet truck and reach truck inspection forms.
The Forklift Logbook Inspection Kit features:
- Daily Check Lists – 624
- Repair Request Forms – 24
- Accident Report Forms – 4
- Near-miss Report Forms – 4
- Easy to install and implement
- Complies with Regulations
- Lock-out Tag with pull strap(required if truck unsafe to operate)
- Preventative Maintenance Tracking History – 36 Events (know when to service each lift truck)
- Highly Durable and Visible Poly Plastic Storage Case