Eagle Eye Forklift Wireless Camera System
The Eagle Eye is the first reinforced all-in-one forklift camera system
The Eagle-Eye is a durable, metal encased forklift camera system that is IP67 rated for dust and water protection. The Eagle-Eye is also a fully wireless camera system, so no unnecessary cables are needed between the camera and the monitor. The Eagle-Eye comes complete with 9” LCD monitor, 40-hour battery pack, camera, key fob switch and carriage mount bracket.The Eagle Eye Forklift Wireless Camera System Features & Benefits:
- Quick and easy installation in minutes.
- No unnecessary external wiring, all components are hidden away inside of the Eagle-Eye.
- All vital components are protected by a steel casing.
- Camera is IP67 rated for dust and water protection.
- Monitor can be installed on any 12-48V forklift.
- Switch function turns camera off after 5 minutes of inactivity, saving the life of the battery by 3-5 times longer.
- All components can be charged within the casing or removed from the velcro for quick replacement.
- Width at Top of Unit 4 9/16″
- Width at Bottom of unit 8″
- Charge time: 7 hours
- Run Time: about 20 hours if on continuously, with motion sensor on about 3 weeks
- LCD Monitor Size: 9″
- Power Supply: 12 – 48V
- Power Consumption: Minimum 6W
- Operating Temperature: -4F to 155F RH 90%
- Warranty: 1 Year