The Forklift Safe Belt
A forklift seat belt built with safety and comfort
The #1 cause of death on lift trucks is when the lift truck tips over and the operator is not wearing a seat belt. The forklift operator tries to jump free when they feel the truck is unstable but they are crushed by the overhead guard.The innovation of the SAFE Belt can effectively alleviate all issues surrounding forklift operators not properly wearing their seat belts.
OSHA requires all forklift operators to wear a seat belt in the event of a possible forklift tip over accident. Traditional forklift seat belts restrict the forklift operators movement making them uncomfortable to wear which often results in the forklift operator not using the seat belt.
The The Safe Belt features:
- 2009 “Product of the Year” Award Winner
- Simple Arc style design greatly improves operator comfort, flexibility and maneuverability while operating a forklift
- Spring Action Arm feature inhibits operator functionality ensuring forklift operators are wearing their seatbelt
- Highly visible yellow colored end shows supervisors forklift seat belt is not being worn
- Easy to install and implement
- Complies with Regulations
- Available in both Standard or with Ignition Switch
Safe-Belt – Regular
Safe-Belt with Ignition Isolation Switch