Philips AEDs include the HeartStart OnSite AED and HeartStart FRx which are widely used in school districts, offices, and police cars.
Both the OnSite and FRx AED models have an 8 year warranty. With Philips Quick Shock technology, both can deliver a shock to a patient within 8 seconds of a CPR pause. This greatly increases the chance of survival.
The OnSIte and FRx models have on demand CPR coaching to help ensure high quality CPR.
Philips HeartStart OnSite
For more information call 888.347-8573
Our Price Only $1275
The Philips HeartStart OnSite AED is designed for the ordinary person in the extraordinary moment. It is easy to set-up and includes voice prompts to help guide you through the treatment of sudden cardiac arrest.
- Easy set up
- Electrode pads and battery are already installed
- Pull green tab to start initial self-test
- Need help? Press the i button –
- CPR Coaching during a rescue
- Step-by-step rescue guidance
- Instructions adapt to your pace
- Follow your pace so they don’t overwhelm, run ahead, or slow you down.
- If needed, prompts are repeated or rephrased, and may include additional instructions
- Unit information
- Press if the unit is beeping
- OnSite tells the user what feature needs attention
- “Quick Shock” capabilities
- Less than 10 seconds to deliver a shock after pausing CPR
- Daily self-tests – ensure unit is ready to be used in a rescue
- Lightweight – only 3.3 lbs with electrode pad cartridge and battery pack installed.
- 8-year warranty
- Semi-rigid carry case
- Pediatric Electrode Pads Cartridge – used for patients up to 8 years of age or under 55 lbs.