Laser-Guide Fork Guidance System
Do you have damaged merchandise due to forklifts? Product damage can occur when merchandise is at height and the forklift operator can’t see exactly how the forks are lining up with the pallet. The forks pierce the packaging and damage the goods costing you money.
Increase warehouse safety and productivity while reducing product damage with the Laser-Guide Fork Guidance System. The Laser-Guide is equipped with an adjustable, fan-shaped laser beam that projects out from the forks indicating the exact fork position.
The Laser-Guide Fork Guidance System features:
- Available for Class 2 and Class 3 Lift Truck Carriages
- Easily Mounts to the Carriage Between the Forks Using an Adjustable Slider
- Includes Lithium-Ion Battery with 110V Charger
- Installs in Minutes
- Lasts Approximately 1 – 3 Months on a Single Charge
- Turns on Only When Movement is Detected
Laser-Guide Fork Guidance System(Class 2 Carriage)
LASERG2 – $419
Laser-Guide Fork Guidance System(Class 3 Carriage)
LASERG3 – $419
Laser-Guide Extra Battery Option
LGBAT – $49